Hanoi – Halong Bay– Hoi An – Hanoi
Day 1: Hanoi Up on your arrival, our guide will meet you at the airport and accompany you to your hotel.
Day 2: Hanoi Today, we will enjoy a city trip to discover as much as possible of the local life in Hanoi. The day starts with a visit to The Temple of Literature. Our morning continues with a visit to three of the most beautiful pagodas located on the Westlake side, a great chance to relax. Our lunch will be at Kim Lien Pagoda. The afternoon will continue with a tour around the busy life of the Old quarter of Hanoi by traditional cyclo. (B, L)
Day 3: Halong Bay After breakfast, we’ll take a 3 hours drive to Halong Bay. This two-day itinerary gives us the chance to enjoy the bay from the luxury of our private junk. Here you can relax on the tanning deck, swim in the clear aqua blue waters and enjoy the best cuisine available in the bay. There is also the option of exploring some of the bay’s most secluded lagoons using our fleet of modern easy-to-maneuver kayaks for some unforgettable scenery only accessible by kayak. (L, D)
Day 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi – Flight to Hoian Rising to the lapping waters of the bay, we have time for an early morning dip followed by breakfast. This morning we continue to cruise around the bay to find more secluded areas to either swim or kayak in. At midday, we will return to the main harbor and head back to Hanoi. Then we’ll take flight to Hoian – the ancient town of Vietnam. Up on your arrival, we accompany you to your hotel. (B)
Day 5: Hoi An This morning, we’ll embark on a half day walking tour of Hoi An – visiting the ancient sites of this world heritage town. Then at noon, you are in for a real culinary treat – a cooking class! (B, L)
Day 6: Hoi An – My Son This afternoon visit My Son, the ancient kingdom site of the Champa civilization, a cradle of religious, intellectual and political life from the 4th to 15th centuries. (B, L)
Day 7: Hoi An – Hanoi – Departure After lunch, we’ll depart for Danang airport and then take an hour flight to Hanoi capital for your connecting flight back home.
Hotels subject to availability:
Standard Hong Ngoc 1 ROH www.hongngochotel.com Superior Sunway superior room www.Sunway-Hotel.com Deluxe Intercontinental deluxe hanoi view www.hanoi.intercontinental.com
Standard Superior Jewel of the bay En- Suite cabin http://www.buffalotours.com/Vietnam+Tours/Halong+Bay Deluxe Red Dragon Junk En- Suite cabin www.reddragonjunk.com
Standard Thuy Dung 3 deluxe www.thuyduonghotel-hoian.com Superior Hoi An Hotel deluxe room www.hoiantourist.com Deluxe Victoria deluxe beach front www.victoriahotels-asia.com
Tour includes: • Accommodation based on twin shared room at selected hotels with daily breakfast Check-in time at all hotels is 2.00PM and check-out time at all hotels is 12.00PM. Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability with surcharge. • Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner) • English speaking guide during guided time. • Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle • Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time Tour excludes: • Travel Insurance (Compulsory) • Visas and airport departure tax • Meals, drinks and other those mentioned in the itinerary • Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature • Tips and gratuities • All airfares and airfare taxes.
GENERAL TERMS (See below for specified Terms and conditions)
- ONLY ONE Acceptance Payment of £200 per person is payable per person for any number of tours for a specified date provided in the same country.
- Day tours require participation list to be emailed to email@example.com no later than 10 days prior to tour date. Overnight tours require a rooming list emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 18 days prior to tour date.
- Cancellation Policy – from booking cut off to arrival date of tour is non refundable. For cancellation fee information prior to booking cut off email email@example.com for more information.
- Long Scheduled Departures (ie. 15 days +): Refer to attached Booking & Conditions Form.
- Guaranteed departure (Our Tour Operator, in Vietnam, has the right to cancel any trip due to adverse weather, safety and security reasons, or any other uncontrollable factors)
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
Please ask for confirmation of the current Tour Cost Indication of Price in US$: Tour cost /person 1 Per 2 Per 3 Per 4 Per 5 Per 6 Per S/S STANDARD 1050 598 559 528 509 495 280 SUPERIOR 1448 808 769 738 719 705 468 DELUXE 1957 1071 1032 1001 982 968 714
EXTRA Airfare Supplement (current rates and subject to change): HAN-DAD-HAN= $158/pax All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £150
Payment. 1. On acceptance – £200 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by bank transfer or cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”.
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Partner Company in Vietnam to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. You pay eight weeks prior to arrival in Vietnam, or on Acceptance – 50% of the total in US $, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer.
3. On arrival in Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos– the balance of 50% is payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash.
Please Note: A credit card charge may apply.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable. 30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable. 25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount. Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable – 2nd class airconditioned sleeper berth train ticket Chiang Mai-Bangkok
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change – Air tickets Bangkok – Samui – Bangkok by PG Airways
- Boat trip
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ or Thai Baht are quoted, the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature: table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners
General note: All elements included in this quotation are subject to availability until the booking is made. The hotels/ services as quoted may change when giving you the final confirmation, based on current availability.