Tour Itinerary Outline Itinerary – Lhasa to Kathmandu – 08 days
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu (400m) – Lhasa (3660m)
Day 02: Sightseeing in Lhasa.
Day 03: Sightseeing in Lhasa.
Day 04: Drive to Gyantse (3950m) 261 km.
Day 05: Sightseeing and drive to Shigatse (3900m) 90 km.
Day 06: Sightseeing and drive to Shegar (4050m) 244 km.
Day 07: Drive to Zhangmu (2300m) 181 km.
Day 08: Drive to Kathmandu (1400m) 123 km.Fixed Departure (ex-Kathmandu)
Dates on request – these can change but the tour is regularly taking placeThis tour can be joined from Beijing or Lhasa.
Flight: rates (not included) – subject to changeTOUR COSTAll Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itineraryPlease ask for the current Tour CostPayment
1. On acceptance – Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) – according to the tour – by bank transfer or cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Partner company organising your tour in Nepal , to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in the country of your choice (or on Acceptance) – 50% of the cost is payable in US$ (or the currency of the country) by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to Nepal.
3. On arrival in Nepal or China – the remaining 50% is payable, in US$ (or the currency of the country) by Credit Card or Cash. Cancellation Charges
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of £100 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable.Included in the Cost
- Tibet – Hotel Dhoodgu or similar in Lhasa and best available en-route with breakfast
Excluded from the Cost
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- Tibet – Transportation by 4 WD Land Cruiser (Toyota 4500, the best available in Tibet)
- Tibet – Travel permit and border transfer.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- All transportation in the Philippines by land, sea private vehicle
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Tibet – personal clothing or equipment
- Tibet – expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due any reason
- Tibet – Hotels in Kathmandu
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to/from your country and airport transfer
- International and Domestic economy airfares in Asia, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners