This tour can be tailor made to suit your requirements
Thailand – The Coastal Road 11 days
Local organic farm, cooking classes in traditional Thai food, glimpse at the everyday life in Thailand at Damnern Saduak Floating Market. Head south to the beach resort of Hua Hin and take a day to relax at the sandy beaches of Cha-am. Trek through Khao Luang National Park to one of the country’s most spectacular waterfalls. The tour ends in Trang where you can extend your trip in either Krabi, Phuket, Trang or Samui, or to return to Bangkok
Day 1 Bangkok – Rose Garden (B/L/D) Drive out of Bangkok to an organic farm, pick your fresh food for Thai Cooking course, smell the aromas of spices used in your Traditional Thai lunch. In the afternoon relax with a Thai Cultural show. Spend the evening relaxing at the Rose Garden Resort or visit the local town of Nakon Pathom.
Day 2 Damnern Saduak Floating Market (B/L) A glimpse of everyday life in Thailand can be seen at the Damnern Saduak floating market. An exhilarating narrow long-tailed speedboat ride through the marshes and stilt houses prepares you for this unique market. Thai style canoes laden with colourful fruits, vegetables, snacks and sweets gently ply their way through the canal. Continue your journey south to Cha-am / Hua Hin the sea resort of the Royal Family on route stop at the summer retreat of King Rama IV, enjoy the views of the palace and the gardens.
Day 3 Hua Hin (B/L) Take in the views from the viewpoints overlooking the bay, have a seafood lunch in Hua Hin. The afternoon is free for you to soak up the sun before a short walking tour visiting the night market in Hua Hin and dinner.
Day 4 Hua Hin (B/L) Take an excursion to Pa-La-U waterfall, set in the forest and also visit Kaeng Krachan national park, take a boat trip around the local reservoir and have lunch overlooking the lake. Spend the afternoon at the Palace of Love made of teakwood pavilions, before returning to your hotel.
Day 5 Hua Hin – Chumporn (B/L) Drive through the pineapple and coconut plantations to Sam Roi Yot National Park (or Mountain of 300 Peaks), one of Thailand’s best preserved natural areas. With its limestone mountain backdrop and vast array of wildlife visit an unspoiled typical Thai fishing village and then travel by boat to Laem Sala beach. Explore Phraya Nakorn Cave. Visit Khao Daeng where you have a choice of either kayaking or taking in the views. Arrive Chumporn late afternoon in time for a swim.
Day 6 Chumporn – Nakorn Sri Thammarat (B/L) Continue south to Pradeom Temple to fruit orchads, stop at Khao Kraip Cave where you can see Stalactites and Stalagmites. Enjoy the hot springs at Tham Khao Plu before stepping back in history and culture at the Royal City of Nakorn Sri Thammarat. Spend the night in the Sichon area.
Day 7 Nakorn Sri Thammarat City (B) Today is all about southern life and culture, first we will stop at Wat Mahathat, the Chedi itself dates back to the 12th century and the relics were bought here from Sri Lanka by an Indian prince over 2000 years ago. Visit a Shadow Puppet workshop and the final stop Phra Buddha Sihing, with its mischievous story of how exactly it got here over the Indian Ocean from Sril Lanka. Return to Khanom / Sichon for some much deserved relaxation by the beach and maybe a beach barbecue.
Day 8 Khao Luang National Park (B/L) After breakfast, head to Khao Luang National Park for a trek to one of the country’s most spectacular waterfalls Krung Ching. This is a nine tiered waterfall trekking through beautiful surrounding on a nature trail This will take around 4 hours. Following on, we then spend an hour kayaking on a nearby river and visit a cave in the vicinity before returning to your hotel.
Day 9 Nakron – Trang (via Khiriwong / Tham Le) (B/L) Depart from your hotel after breakfast and head out to Baan Khiriwong, a local Eco Tourism Village. Hear you can choose to do a short trek around the area or learn about making local handicrafts and traditions. After lunch, we continue to make our way towards our final destination, Trang, a little known, explored province by foreign tourists with beautiful beaches and remote islands off shore.En route, we will make a stop at Tham Le caverns, a network of tunnels inside the rock only accessible by boat, before arriving in Trang at Pakmeng beach for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 10 Trang (B/L) After breakfast we will spend a full day exploring the islands off of the coast of Trang, with beautiful beaches and opportunities to swim and snorkel through the trip to the 4 islands of Koh Mook, Koh Kradan,Koh Chuak and Koh Ma. Return to your hotel to reflect on discovering the undiscovered wonders of Southern Thailand.
Day 11 Trang – Krabi – (B) You can choose to extend your holiday here in Trang or alternatively choose from a variety of beach extensions in either, nearby Krabi , Phuket or simply take a transfer to return to Bangkok either by air or rail, having experienced the best of what the South has to offer!
Hotels (As a Guide Only) subject to availability
|Rose Garden||Royal Garden Riverside||Royal Garden Riverside||Royal Garden Riverside|
|Hua Hin||Dusit Thani Hua Hin||Hua Hin Marriot Resort & Spa||Regent Chalet Cha-Am|
|Chumporn||Tusita Chumporn Resort||Novotel Resort Chumporn||Chumporn Cabana|
|Nakon Sri Thammarat||Rachakiri Resort & Spa||Rachakiri Resort & Spa||Golden Beach Resort|
|Trang||Anantara Sikeo||Thumrin Thana||Pakmeng Beach Resort|
TOUR COST – All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200 per person (included in cost).
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
|No. of Pax||Price per Pax (GBP)||Price per Pax (GBP)||Price per Pax (GBP)|
Air fare in economy class for the sector shown in the above itinerary is subject to change by the airline before booking.
1.On acceptance – £200 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by cheque payable to
“S W & M Miller” OR by International Bank Transfer to UK Bank Account
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with Xplore-Asia to whom payment for the tour is made.
Your International Flight is payable direct toi the Flight Consolidator.
2. You pay eight weeks prior to arrival in Cambodia, Laos or Thailand, or on Acceptance if earlier – 50% of the total by Credit Card (3% charge) or International Bank Transfer, direct to Xplore-Asia
3. On arrival in Cambodia, Laos or Thailand – 50% payable by Credit Card (3% charge) or Cash.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable. 30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable. 25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 75% of the total amount will be applicable Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature: table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country – Cambodia Visa Fees on arrival $20 US per person – Phnom Penh Airport departure Tax $25 US per person
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners
All elements included in this quotation are subject to availability until the booking is made. The hotels/ services as quoted may change when giving you the final confirmation, based on current availability.