Thai Beach Experience (Island Hopper) Koh Samui – Koh Phangan – Koh Tao
Day 1 Bangkok (L/D)
Met on arrival at Bangkok international Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel where you can settle in and relax. Take an evening cruise on the Chao Phraya River with a Thai Style Buffet and a Cultural show.
Day 2 Bangkok – Surat Thani (B/L/D)
The following day we visit the Royal Palace, the Wats, enjoy the many markets and visit Jim Thompson’s house, who revived the Thai silk industry in Thailand. The Thai-Style house is also architecturally stunning, displaying traditional teak structures, extensive art of Asian orgin including a host of sculptures, paintings and porcelain. Head back to your hotel for a late check out and try something different with an overnight 1st Class sleeper train to Surat Thani
Day 3 – Surat Thani – Khao Sok National Park (B/L/D)
Southern Thailand is covered by the oldest evergreen rainforest in the world; there are huge limestone mountains, deep valleys, breathtaking lakes, caves and a variety of wild animals. Travel to Khao Sok National park and transfer to Takuapa where you will explore the mangroves by speedboat to see local fishermen, birds and even walking fish. Board our classical Burmese junk for lunch and cruise slowly along the coast. Arrive to a deserted island for swimming kayaking and relax on the empty beach and spend the night in the park.
Day 4 – Discovering Khao Sok National Park (B/L/D)
After breakfast, we head to our Elephant camp to discover the wonders of these creatures which are revered in Thai culture. Here you have two choices, either to stay at the camp, either to help the handlers with feeding and bathing the elephants,this will be a hands on activity, or take a fantastic Elephant Trek with a professional mahout through the jungle (Please specify at the time of booking) . Lunch will be taken at the camp followed by canoeing along the Sok river, before return to our hotel.
Day 5 Khao Sok National Park – Ko Samui (B/L)
Wake up to the sounds of the birds and the smells of nature, enjoy your morning breakfast before taking a trek through the jungle to discover nature at first hand with our experienced guides. They will inform you of all the flora and fauna and creatures which live and thrive here in abundance, weather permitting, our lunch will be served in the traditional cooked way of using bamboo, before heading back to our hotel to check out to leave for Samui.
After a 2 hour road journey you take a ferry across the gulf from Donsak to Naton, the capital of Samui, here you will be met and transferred to you hotel for a few days well deserved relaxation.
Days 6 – 8 Koh Samui (B)
There is something for everyone in Koh Samui either choose to laze away on a quiet beach or enjoy the many bars, restaurants and activities on offer. You hotel will be able to advise you further. (Daily breakfast included at your hotel).
Day 9 – 10 Koh Phangan (B)
Depart from Samui and take a short ferry ride across the sea to Koh Phangan, the island famous for its full monn parties, is now a popular tourist destination in its own right, spend the next two days exploring the beaches and coves of the island, snorkeling and scuba diving is highly recommended here.
Days 11 -13 Koh Tao (B)
Head from Koh Phangan by ferry to Koh Tao, an unspoiled tropical island paradise, here you can really enjoy the crystal waters off the remote island of Koh Tao, within the Angthong National Park. Try the world class snorkeling or diving, certainly an opportunity not to be missed. Other activities include renting a kayak and exploring the many hidden bays, hike up to Two View Mountain for stunning views or grab a hammock and laze around.
There is plenty of time to try it all! (Daily breakfast included at your hotel).
Day 14 Koh Tao – Bangkok (B)
From Koh Tao, depart by ferry across the Gulf back to the mainland and take an overnight sleeper train (1st Class Air Conditioned), arriving into Bangkok, the following morning. Options are available to either fly back to Bangkok, or travel across the south to the Andaman sea resorts. (Details on request)
Hotels (subject to availability)
|Bangkok||Sukhothai||Siam City Hotel||Ambassador|
|Khao Sok||Elephant Hills||Elephant Hills||Elephants Hills|
|Koh Samui||Tongsai Bay||Samui Thai House||Aloha Resort|
|Koh Phangan||Santhiya Resort & Spa||Phanganburi Resort||B52 Boutique Resort|
|Koh Tao||Jamahkiri Resort||Coral Grand Resort||Dusit Buncha Resort|
TOUR COST – All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200 (included in cost).
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
|No. of Pax||Price per Pax (GBP)||Price per Pax (GBP)||Price per Pax (GBP)|
Air fare in economy class for the sector shown in the above itinerary is subject to change by the airline before booking.
1.On acceptance – £200 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by cheque payable to
“S W & M Miller” OR by International Bank Transfer to UK Bank Account
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with Xplore-Asia to whom payment for the tour is made.
Your International Flight is payable direct toi the Flight Consolidator.
2. You pay eight weeks prior to arrival in Cambodia, Laos or Thailand, or on Acceptance if earlier – 50% of the total by Credit Card (3% charge) or International Bank Transfer, direct to Xplore-Asia
3. On arrival in Cambodia, Laos or Thailand – 50% payable by Credit Card (3% charge) or Cash.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 75% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
• Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability
• Any single room subject to supplement shown.
• Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
• Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
• All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
• Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change
• Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
• Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
• Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
• All currently applicable taxes.
• Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
• Expenses of a personal nature: table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
• Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
• Any international airfares to India and Asia
• Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
• Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
• Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
• Travel Insurance
• Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country – Cambodia Visa Fees on arrival $20 US per person – Phnom Penh Airport departure Tax $25 US per person
• Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners
All elements included in this quotation are subject to availability until the booking is made. The hotels/ services as quoted may change when giving you the final confirmation, based on current availability.