Day and Short Tours from Taipei
Join our Group Tour and enjoy the sights and scenery Taiwan and Taipei have to offerPlease Note: These tours can be added to any longer tour in Taiwan and ONLY ONE Acceptance Fee is payable in addition to the Tour Cost stated in the details below, even if you take 2 or 3 day tours
TAIWAN SEAT IN COACH TOURS
Tours are conducted in English with tour pick-up/drop-off from/to hotel located in downtown Taipei City ONLY.
Child: Those who are below 12 years of age are entitled to Child Rate.
Lunch is not included EXCEPT for “HC Taipei Night Tour” incl. Mongolian Bar-B-Q Dinner.
All tours depart from Taipei and finish in Taipei
Entrance tickets and local travel insurance are included
Rates are effective from 1 January to 31 December 2016-17.
Valid for 2016-17
TOUR NAME / DURATION / ITINERARY
Taipei City Tour (3 hours) (morning or afternoon) (08:30~12:30 or 13:30~17:30) Tour stops: Presidential Building ( pass by ), Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, Martyrs’ Shrine, Traditional Taiwanese Temple, National Palace Museum, Handicraft Centre A: US$38.0 C: US$31.0 Infant (0-2yrs) US$4.0
Wulai Aboriginal Village (4 hours) (afternoon) (13:30~17:30) Tour stops: Swallow Lake (pass by) Push-car Ride, Wulai Waterfall, Chieftain Statue, Aborigine Folk Dance Show A: US$52.0 C: US$41.0 Infant (0-2yrs) US$5.0Taipei Night Tour (3 hours) (evening) (18:00~21:30) Tour stops: Mongolian Bar-B-Q Dinner, Lung Shan Temple, Hwahsi Night Market, Taipei 101 Building, Note: Not included entrance ticket to Taipei 101 Observatory A: US$52.0 C: US$52.0 Infant (0-2yrs) US$5.0
Northern Coast Tour (4 hours) morning (08:30~12:30) Tour stops: Keelung City, Keelung Harbour, Buddha Statue, Yehliu Park, Queen’s Head A: US$41.0 C: US$34.0 Infant (0-2yrs)US$4.0
Folk Arts Tour (4 hours afternoon (13:30~17:30) Tour stops: Sanhsia Tsushih Temple, Old Street in Sanhsia, Yingko’s Pottery Factory & Showroom, Pottery Street in Yingko A: US$45.0 C: US$38.0 Infant (0-2yrs) US$4.5
Yangmingshan National Park & Hot-Spring Tour (13:30~17:30) (4 hours afternoon) Tour stops: Yangmingshan National Park, Hot-Spring Bath A: US$52.0 C: US$41.0 Infant (0-2yrs) US$5.0
Chiufen Village Tour (4 hours) (afternoon) (13:30~17:30) Tour stops: Chiufen Village, Chinkuashih Village (pass by), Pitou Cape, Nanya Rock Formations, Bay of Two Colours : A:US$45.0 C: US$38.0 Infant (0-2yrs) US$4.5
One Day Taroko Gorge SIC Tour (Daily Departure) Taroko ( Marble ) Gorge Tour (06:00~19:30)
Itinerary: Pick up from hotel / Transfer to Taipei Railway Station / Entrain or enbus (only when train is not available) for Hualien / visit Taroko Gorge Gateway /Eternal Spring Shrine / Swallow Caves /Tunnel of Nine Turns/ Tienhsiang Lodge /Marble Factory / Chi Hsing Beach /Hualien Stone Sculptural Park / Entrain for Taipei / Transfer to hotel
** Including train or bus ticket from Taipei to Hualien, train ticket from Hualien to Taipei, and lunch.
Rate: A: US$149.0 C: US$115.0
The following cancellation penalty will be applied –
- Cancellation made 24 hours before departure: US$15 per person (adult and child the same)
- Cancellation made within 24 hours before departure: No refund
- Rates are effective from 1 January to 31 December 2017.
1. On acceptance – £100 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by bank transfer payable to
“S W & M Miller” OR by International Bank Transfer to UK Bank Account
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with Edison Travel Service, Taipei to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. You pay twelve weeks prior to Arrival in Taiwan – Full payment in US$ by International Bank Transfer, direct to Edison Travel Service, Taipei. Full details will be provided.
35 days prior to Arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable. 30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable. 25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 75% of the total amount will be applicable Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- All transportation air land and sea as mentioned
- All Transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature: table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners
All elements included in this quotation are subject to availability until the booking is made. The hotels/ services as quoted may change when giving you the final confirmation, based on current availability.