7 DAYS/6 NIGHTS.
DAY 01 : Arrival at Bandaranayake International Airport. Welcome and transfer to Colombo. Check in at your hotel in Colombo. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay in Colombo.
DAY 02 :After breakfast enjoy a city tour in Colombo, like many capital cities in developing countries is fast changing its face. Almost overnight, skyscrapers arise from where old buildings once stood. Yet in some parts, the old world charm is retained. For example, there is a 100-year-old clock tower and several British built colonial buildings like Cargills and Millers. Other places of interest are the Pettah bazaar – where one can shop for bargain, a Hindu and a Buddhist temple, residential areas where you find the stately homes of the affluent, the Colombo museum and the Dutch Museum also will be interesting. In the late afternoon enjoy another city tour in Colombo. This is mainly for shopping. Arena, Odel, Mondy and lot more to select your favorite dresses and lot of gem shops here to select your lucky stone. Overnight stay in Colombo.
DAY 03 :After breakfast, proceed to Galle. Visit Royal Dutch Fort. Check in at your hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner and overnight stay at Beach Hotel.
DAY 04 :Full day at leisure on the beach. Breakfast, Dinner and overnight stay at beach Hotel.
DAY 05 :Full day at leisure on the beach. Breakfast, Dinner and overnight stay at beach Hotel.
DAY 06 :Full day at leisure on the beach. Breakfast, Dinner and overnight stay at beach Hotel.
DAY 07 :After breakfast transfer to airport for departure.
3 Star Tour 01 :Day 01 Grand Oriental Hotel, Colombo – 03 star
Day 02 Grand Oriental Hotel, Colombo – 03 star
Day 03 Koggala Beach Hotel, Galle – 03 star
Day 04 Koggala Beach Hotel, Galle – 03 star
Day 05 Koggala Beach Hotel, Galle – 03 star
Day 06 Koggala Beach Hotel, Galle – 03 star
5 Star Tour 02 :Day 01 Ceylon Continental Hotel, Colombo – 05 star
Day 02 Ceylon Continental Hotel, Colombo – 05 star
Day 03 Royal Palm Beach Hotel, Kalutara – 04 star
Day 04 Royal Palm Beach Hotel, Kalutara – 04 star
Day 05 Royal Palm Beach Hotel, Kalutara – 04 star
Day 06 Royal Palm Beach Hotel, Kalutara – 04 star
TOUR COST :All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £150. Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
Please ask for the current Tour Cost
1. On acceptance – Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) – according to the tour – by cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with the company organising your tour in the country of your choice, to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in the country of your choice (or on Acceptance) – 50% of the cost is payable in US$ (or the currency of the country) by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to the company in the country of your choice.
3. On arrival in the country of your choice – the remaining 50% is payable, in US$ (or the currency of the country) by Credit Card or Cash.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of £100 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount. Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- International and Domestic economy airfares in Asia, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- All transportation in the Philippines by land, sea private vehicle
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners