Tour Itinerary Luxury Beach Resort Beach and DivingWOW – Philippines !! The land of 7100 islands !NEW ! Exciting Destination – Beautiful Beaches – Unspoilt Islands – Swimming in crystal clear water – Scuba Diving – PADI Diving – Snorkelling – Kayaking.
On the West coast of Cebu island, about 3 hours by land from Cebu City, Badian Island Resort & Spa is the ideal place for those in search of exotic luxury under the tropics. As it is just fronting Moalboal famous diving spots, you can easily reach renowned Pescador Island among other beautiful dive sites of the Visayas. Apart from diving, excursions and other activities are available: Kawasan falls, Badian golf, dolphin watching, snorkelling, beach kayaking, etc… Multi-awarded Badian spa offers Thalasso massages and a variety of wellness treatments. In this romantic hideaway, special attention is given to honeymooners… Personalized service, fine dining restaurant, internet service (at reception hall)… The hotel offers 4 types of comfortable deluxe air conditioned rooms, all bungalow style with 2 independent suites each:
- 6 Pool villas : 98m2, huge terrace, private thalasso-infinity pool overlooking the sea. Absolute luxury.
- 8 Badian suites : 85m2, same as pool villas, but with a smaller terrace and no private pool. Same luxury and comfort.
- 18 Junior suites : 65m2, a lot of charm.
- 10 Family suites : 65m2, ideal for 3 persons minimum, these are junior suites with 3 or 4 beds, with sliding panels separating the master’s quarters from the 2 other single beds.
It is possible to add 2 extra beds in each suite (except in the family suites already set up for 4 persons). However, children are not allowed in pool villas for security reasons (pool without surveillance).TOUR COSTAll Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itineraryOn application for the current Tour CostPrices are net in US Dollars (USD) per person per night – 200/2009 PLUS £200 per person Acceptance Payment.
| 2010 PRICES||HALFBOARD PACKAGE||ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE|
| ||SINGLE||DOUBLE|| ||SINGLE||DOUBLE|| |
|Pool Villa||410||310||Pool Villa||410||310||Pool Villa|
|Badian Suite||300||220||Badian Suite||300||220||Badian Suite|
|Junior Suite||215||160||Junior Suite||215||160||Junior Suite|
|Family Suite||–||–||Family Suite||–||–||Family Suite|
: accommodation with breakfast & dinner ; welcome drink; boat transfer to West Coral Beach for snorkelling (equipment provided) ; complimentary activities (windsurfing, kayaking, volleyball, badminton, billiard, darts, table tennis, table soccer, evening entertainment) ; 2h use of Thalasso waterfalls & wading pool & sauna. All inclusive Package:
in additional to the half board inclusions: lunch, unlimited local drinks (soft drinks, beer, mineral water, local spirits, and cocktails) ; 1 picnic at Coral Garden ; 1 glass bottom-boat tour to coral reefs. Special Amenities for Honeymooners :
fruit basket, flower bouquet, love tree planting ceremony.à DISCOUNTS AND SUPPLEMENTS :–
Supplement for peak season (26 Dec 2008 – 6 Jan 2009) : +35 USD/pax/night.–
Supplement for New Year’s Eve gala dinner : +80 USD/pax.–
Supplement for extra bed : 115 USD/night (half board) ; 190 USD/night (all inclusive).–
Minimum 7 paid nights : 1 free night! (except during peak season).–
Minimum 13 paid nights : 2 free nights ! (except during peak season).à ROUNDTRIP TRANSFERS Cebu City/Badian/Cebu City
: 65 USD/pax up to 3 pax ; 50 USD/pax from 4 to 6 pax; 40 USD/pax for 7 pax and more. à DIVING :
Badian Diving Center (English-German speaking) :– 1 dive (tanks + weights + boat + guide) : 30 USD/pax (full equipment rental : 25 USD/day).– Divebox 6 dives (tanks + weights + boat + guide) : 165 USD/pax.– Divebox 12 dives (tanks + weights + boat + guide) : 315 USD/pax. Average price of roundtrip flights Manila/Cebu/Manila
: 200 USD/pax,
subject to change depending on dates and airline company. Cebu is also an international airport and a bustling harbor.
- Rates are valid from 1st June to 31 October 2010.
1.On acceptance – £00 per person Acceptance Payment (non refundable) by bank transfer or cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with Asiaventure, Philippines to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in Philippines
or on Acceptance – 50% payable in US $, by International Bank Transfer, direct to Asiaventure, Philippines.
3. On arrival in Philippines
– 50% payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash. Credit Card charge applicable. Cancellation Charges
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundableNotes:
Those prices are applicable during regular season until end of March 2007; there might be promotions available during low season (usually rainy season from end of June to early October); there might also be a supplement during peak dates (usually Christmas/New Year, Chinese New Year and Easter). Price is always subject to availability and should always be reconfirmed upon reservation.As Boracay is the first tourist spot in the Philippines, all kinds of rooms in all kinds of resorts for all kinds of budget can be available upon request…Included in the Cost
Excluded from the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing, room and breakfast basis at the resorts specified,
- Accommodation on a twin sharing room and breakfast basis in Manila and in all other places
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- All transportation in the Philippines by air, land and sea (small aircraft)
- Domestic Flights – small aircraft (economy), where applicable, are subject to change.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- The UK pounds price shown is based on current exchange rates.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the programme.
- Any international airfare or any airport taxes.
- Any Government or State taxes subsequently introduced.
- Travel Insurance