7 Days / 6 nights (Manila / Manila)
Mindoro Island ! – so close to Manila but so far from modern civilisation.
Travelling there offers the feeling of explorers along virgin coasts and beaches, snorkeling on corals reefs, crossing the forest on earth roads close to where live those nomadic Mangyan tribes and where you can still find the last remaining Philippine wild buffalos called “Tamaraw”.
The journey has 2 parts : one in Puerto Galera, a tourist beach resort world famous for diving; another in Pandan Island, a small private island far from the beaten tracks.
Day 1 :
Departure from Manila with Sikat bus to Batangas (2hrs drive). Board Sikat ferry for a 2 hrs ride through Batangas straight to reach the natural harbor of Puerto Galera. Transfer by Banca to Small La Laguna beach at Deep Blue Sea Inn. Rest and overnight at the resort.
Days 2 & 3 :
Two days to relax in Puerto Galera, the famous bay is a real labyrinth of beaches surrounded by jungle. (Bed & Breakfast at the resort). Small La Laguna is one of the best beach in the area with white sand and colorful coral reefs, excellent for snorkeling or scuba diving.
Day 4 :
Breakfast. Departure by banca along the North coast toward west to Abra De Ilog (1h ride). From there starts the road down south along the west coast. We reach Sablayan by jeepney (3h) and finaly banca (15mn) to Pandan island, a paradise islet in South China sea. After lunch, afternoon free to relax before dinner and overnight at the resort.
Days 5 & 6 :
Two days free to enjoy exotic Pandan island (Fullboard and overnight in native style bungalows). Many activities are available : Scuba diving, paddle boat, boat excursions and visits on the wild mainland, etc…
Day 7 :
Breakfast. Transfer to San Jose aiport and flight back to Manila.
( Note : Depending on San Jose flight schedules, the journey could be made in reverse order )
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
On application for the current Tour Cost
These prices are applicable during regular season and should be confirmed for Coco beach after October … supplement during peak dates are applicable (usually Christmas/New Year, Chinese New Year and Easter).
Price is always subject to availability and should always be reconfirmed upon reservation.
Cheaper alternative may also be available at other beaches in Puerto Galera for those with tight budget…
1.On acceptance – £200 per person Acceptance Payment (non refundable) by bank transfer or cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with Asiaventure, Philippines to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in Philippines or on Acceptance – 50% payable in US $, by International Bank Transfer, direct to Asiaventure, Philippines.
3. On arrival in Philippines – 50% payable, in US $, by Credit Card (3%-4% charge) or Cash.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable
The price includes (see also below) :
– All transportation (Air, Land and Sea ) including 1 domestic flight San Jose/ Manila: Jeepney and Banca in Mindoro, Sikat bus and ferry Manila/Puerto Galera, flight San Jose / Manila, with assistance from your hotel.
– Accommodation + 3 nights bed & breakfast at Deep Blue Sea Inn (aircon room) in Puerto Galera + 3 nights fullboard in Pandan Island.
The price does not include : Drinks, personal expenses and insurance ; Activities in Pandan island or Puerto Galera ; Others Meals in Puerto Galera.
– Season : From October to June, the best months are February to May : Dry and hot.
– There is no particular skill but everybody must know how to swim.
– Equipment : Hat, sunglasses, sun protector, mask and snorkel, waterproof bag for camera and video to protect your equipment during boat transfers and dust on Mindoro earth roads.
* From Pandan Island, you can reach Busuanga on North Palawan archipelago. Boat trip is 7 hours minimum, open to all adventurers !
Price is approx 500 USD for the boat + 10 USD/pax for lunch on board. Then you can continue your journey with our module BUSUANGA ISLAND HOPPING , or with just a stay in Busuanga. In such case, you also deduct (- 40 USD/pax) from the above as there is no flight San Jose/ Manila.
* You can also stay longer in Puerto Galera or Pandan Island :
– Extra day fullboard in Pandan Island : 45 USD per person on double occupancy / + 22USD per person for single supplement
– Extra day bed & breakfast at Deep Blue Sea Inn, Puerto Galera: 20 USD per person on double occupancy /
+ 18 USD per person for single supplement
* Accommodation on this trip is native style but simple comfort. For those who would like more comfort, we can upgrade to more luxurious accommodation in Puerto Galera only… Please consult us.
* This program can be an excellent diving itinerary : if you wish to include diving, prices will be as follows :
– Action Divers in Puerto Galera : 20 USD/dive with weights + tanks + boat + guide / 25 USD/dive with full equipment.
– Whitetip Divers in Pandan Island : 25 USD/dive with weights + tanks + boat + guide / 32 USD/dive with full equipment.
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners