WOW – Philippines !! The land of 7100 islands !
NEW ! Exciting Destination – Beautiful Beaches – Unspoilt Islands – Swimming in crystal clear water – Scuba Diving – PADI Diving – Snorkelling – Kayaking.
Unforgettable! At the extreme North of Palawan, Busuanga’s archipelago is one of the Philippines’ most beautiful natural wonders : nature created it amidst an extraordinary labyrinth of beaches, cliffs, islands and islets, jungle and corals. It takes one to an exotic discovery of the Philippines’ wildest isles, definitely extraordinary… First, explore the South of Busuanga by banca or kayak, from the houses on stilts of Kubo Sa Dagat. Then, enjoy your holidays in North Busuanga, choosing from a selection of 2 distinctly charming resorts… Such a scheme applies perfectly to divers who will discover the most diverse and most impressive of the archipelago’s underwater depths : coral gardens, hidden lakes, multicolored fish, turtles, or even dugongs (sea cows)! And of course, around twenty World War II wrecks making this region the 2nd wreck diving destination in the world!
ITINERARY (7 DAYS/ 6 NIGHTS) :
Day 1 MANILA/BUSUANGA:
Flight Manila/Busuanga. Arrival at King’s Ranch airport. Transfer by jeepney and boat (40 mn of dirt road + 15 mn boatride). Check in at Kubo Sa Dagat. Lunch. PM, visit the surroundings : beach kayaking in the mangrove, discovering Coron town and its hot springs, swimming, snorkeling, etc… Dinner and overnight at Kubo Sa Dagat.
Day 2 BUSUANGA : CORON ISLAND:
Breakfast. Whole day tour by banca to Coron Island, famous for its fabulous cliffs jutting out of the ocean. Picnic lunch. Beach Kayak along the cliffs, from beaches to lagoons, snorkeling over multicolored corals, walk to a lake nestled in the middle of the cliffs, swimming, etc…. Dinner and overnight in the incredible houses on stilts of Kubo Dagat.
Day 3 BUSUANGA : SANGAT ISLAND AND/OR CULION:
Breakfast. Excursion by banca to Sangat Island all covered by virgin forest : kayaking along the beaches, snorkeling over a WWII Japanese wreck bossomed in the middle of the multi-colored coral garden. Picnic lunch. PM island hopping to Culion Town : visit of the old fortified colonial church and the impressive museum of the former leper colony. Return to Kubo Sa Dagat for dinner and overnight.
Day 4 BUSUANGA FROM SOUTH TO NORTH:
Breakfast. Jeepney ride from South to North Busuanga (2h ride passing via King’s Ranch’s Airport). Arrival at the resort of your choice. Lunch, afternoon free, dinner and overnight in bungalows by the beach.
Days 5+6 BUSUANGA BEACH HOLIDAYS:
Fullboard holidays in Busuanga. Optional activities include island hopping, jungle hiking, or daytour to nearby Calauit Island Reserve (to be paid on site).
Day 7 BUSUANGA/ MANILLE :
Breakfast . Transfer to King’s Ranch airport. Flight Busuanga/Manila.
OUR 2 CHOICES OF ACCOMMODATION IN NORTH BUSUANGA:
1/ CLUB PARADISE ISLAND RESORT (North Busuanga):
Luxury and relaxation! The most important and most luxurious resort in Busuanga: 60 airconditioned rooms on Dimakya’s private island and its powdery white sand beach. Maximum comfort in the tropics. Restaurant, bar, game room, swimming pool, and a spa offering relaxing massages, fitness programs, etc… Numerous water and sport activities: diving, yachting, hobiecat sailing, windsurfing, kayak, waterski, banana boat, etc… Superb coral reef right in front of the beach, so you can snorkel just in front of your bungalow! The diveshop is common with El Rio y Mar ; on the island, a marine biologist specialized in the study and preservation of dugongs.
2/ EL RIO Y MAR BEACH RESORT & SPA (North Busuanga):
Sports and relaxation! This is the annex of Club Paradise, more intimate: 15 very comfortable airconditioned rooms. Spacious beachfront bungalows, between the sea and the mangroves. Charm and comfort: all the amenities of a big hotel in a small structure : restaurant, floating bar, swimming pool, massage. Same multi-watersport activities and diving as Club Paradise. Note: white sand beach with few corals in front of the resort. You have to take a boat or a kayak for snorkeling around. Each of the 2 centers offers snorkeling activities, island hopping tours by boat, excursion to the famous Calauit Wildlife Sanctuary (whole day)…. To be paid on site.
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
On application for the current Tour Cost
Rates are valid until 31 March 2010. Best season for Busuanga: from October to June (and especially February, March and April!).
PRICE : ITINERARY 7 DAYS/6 NIGHTS + EXTRA NIGHTS:
CURRENT PRICE On Application
– Prices are net per person in US Dollars (USD), full board, double or triple accommodation.
– Single room supplement: +80 USD per person per night for Club Paradise and El Rio Y Mar.
– Supplement if 1 pax only at Kubo Sa Dagat: +30 USD per person per night
|All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200. (subject to reduction in certain circumstances – please ask).|
|REGULAR SEASON US$||HIGH SEASON US$|
|PRICE 7d/6n KSD + ClubParadise (beachfront…)|
|PRICE 7d/6n KSD + ClubParadise (gardenview..)|
|PRICE 7d/6n KSD + El Rio Y Mar (sup rooms)|
|Extra Night Kubo Sa Dagat|
|Extra Night Club Paradise (beachfront or sim.)|
|Extra Night Club Paradise (gardenview or sim.)|
|Extra Night El Rio Y Mar (superior rooms)|
– Child rate is applicable to a child aged 3 to 12 years sharing the same room with parents.
– Peak season dates (for Club Paradise & El Rio y Mar only): Christmas (20 Dec to 10 Jan: minimum 5 nights); Chinese New Year (7 to 21 Feb: minimum 4 nights); Easter (28 March to 11 April: minimum 4 nights).
Price includes: all transportation (land and sea) in Busuanga; 3 nights Kubo Sa Dagat, fullboard with beach kayak at your disposal and all excursions by bancas; 3 nights fullboard in the resort of your choice in North Busuanga.
Price does not include : roundtrip flights Manila/Busuanga/Manila; drinks ; activities in the selected resort.
Average price of flights Manila/Busuanga/Manila: average price 200 USD/pax (promo rates start at 90 USD/pax; high season rates reach 280 USD/pax). Price for flights must always be confirmed upon booking. It is also possible to combine this module with our “Mindoro from North to South” module reaching Pandan by private boat, or with Flower Island or El Nido blending with our module “North Palawan Escapade”…Consult us!
DIVING RATES CLUB PARADISE/EL RIO Y MAR: With Dugong Dive Center, English/German PADI center.
– 1 dive with weights + tank + guide : 27 USD/pax. This price does not include boat & equipment rental, to be paid on site.
– 6 days unlimited diving package : 340 USD/pax.
(For info: Boat price for 1 pax: 20 USD/pax to be paid on site).
CHANGE KUBO SA DAGAT FOR SANGAT ISLAND RESERVE
Some would prefer more comfort than that offered at the houses on stilts of Kubo Sa Dagat : the ideal alternative for the southern part of Busuanga is Sangat Island Reserve : 10 native style bungalows, environment-friendly, between jungle and beach. But take note that it then becomes a stay in South Busuanga and the excursions will have to be paid on site in Sangat. For divers, the advantage of Sangat is that its English PADI Diving Center is right in the heart of the wreck area…
|Price Sangat Island Reserve||Single||Double||Triple||Child|
|Supplement for basic 3 nights (beach cottages)|
|Supplement for basic 3 nights (hillside cottages)|
|Extra night fullboard (beach cottages)|
|Extra night fullboard (hillside cottages)|
Prices are net per person in US Dollars (USD). Supplement for the 3 first nights is to be added to the chosen package. Child rate applies to children aged 2 to 11 years sharing the same room with the parents.
- Ø Peak Season supplement in Sangat: +20 USD/night/pax adult (and +10 USD/night/child) from Dec 24 to Jan 3, and Easter
An exclusive experience in Sangat :
– Villa Lambingan, a charming bungalow with 2 rooms on 3 levels, on its own private beach, wooden pathway along the cliffs to reach the resort beach located 3mins away! Ideal for a family or a group of friends looking for privacy in an exotic midst: 120 USD/pax/night (4 pax maximum fullboard), +60 USD/night/extra pax fullboard (Supplement for peak season: +20 USD/night/pax).
– Villa Hilltop: a big room overlooking the resort, ideal for honeymoon couple: 240 USD/night for the villa (2 pax maximum,, fullboard), +60 USD/night/extra pax fullboard (Supplement for peak season: +20 USD/night/pax).
– The M/Y Ky-Li-Tan, a small motorized yacht with 2 comfortable cabins : 260 USD/pax/night fullboard with unlimited local drinks and unlimited diving package (weights + tanks + guide). Minimum 2 pax for the exclusive charter, maximum 4 pax for comfort.
Diving in Sangat: 30 USD/dive/pax with weights + tank + boat + guide. (Supplement for Nitrox: +10 USD/dive). (Supplement for equipment rental to be paid on site; for info, supplement for full equipment: +7 USD/dive).
In your luggage, don’t forget : a mask & a snorkel for the underwater marvels; shoes or sandals for walking in the water; and sun protection! Travel lightly!
Rates are valid from 1 October 2009 to 31 March 2010. Best season for Busuanga: from October to June (and especially February, March and April!).
Please Note: TOUR COST All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200. Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary On application for the current Tour Cost
1.On acceptance – £200 per person Acceptance Payment (non refundable) by bank transfer to “S W & M Miller”
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with Asiaventure, Philippines to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. 12 weeks prior to arrival in Philippines or on Acceptance – 100% payable in US $, by International Bank Transfer, direct to Asiaventure, Philippines.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable
Those prices are applicable during regular season until end of March 2007; there might be promotions available during low season (usually rainy season from end of June to early October); there might also be a supplement during peak dates (usually Christmas/New Year, Chinese New Year and Easter). Price is always subject to availability and should always be reconfirmed upon reservation.
As Boracay is the first tourist spot in the Philippines, all kinds of rooms in all kinds of resorts for all kinds of budget can be available upon request…
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing, room and breakfast basis at the resorts specified,
- Accommodation on a twin sharing room and breakfast basis in Manila and in all other places
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- All transportation in the Philippines by air, land and sea (small aircraft)
- Domestic Flights – small aircraft (economy), where applicable, are subject to change.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- The UK pounds price shown is based on current exchange rates.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the programme.
- Any international airfare or any airport taxes.
- Any Government or State taxes subsequently introduced.
- Travel Insurance