Tour Itinerary 4 DAYS – Can be added to other tours to give a combined ,longer tour in Nepal Day 01:
Arrive Kathmandu Day 02:
AM: Sightseeing tour of Swayambhunath & Patan city.
PM: Sightseeing tour of Boudhanath, Pasupatinath and transfer to Nagarkot Day 03:
AM: Sunrise view at Nagarkot and hike to Dhulikhel. Day 04:
Depart Kathmandu. TOUR COST – All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200 (subject to adjustment for a short tour – Please ask).
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itineraryPlease ask for the current Tour CostPayment.
1. On acceptance – Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) – according to the tour – by bank transfer or cheque payable to “S W & M Miller” Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Partner company organising your tour in the country of your choice, to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in the country of your choice (or on Acceptance) – 50% of the cost is payable in US$ (or the currency of the country) by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to the company in the country of your choice.
3. On arrival in the country of your choice – the remaining 50% is payable, in US$ (or the currency of the country) by Credit Card or Cash. Cancellation Charges
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of £100 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundableIncluded in the Cost
Excluded from the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- International and Domestic economy airfares in Asia, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- All transportation in the Philippines by land, sea private vehicle
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
All Bookings will be presented with a year’s subscription to Wanderlust Magazine
on the first payment for their tour (ie. 8 weeks before travel).