Tour Itinerary Outline Itinerary – Lhasa to Kathmandu – 08 days
Day 01: Fly Kathmandu (400m) – Lhasa (3660m)
Day 02: Sightseeing in Lhasa.
Day 03: Sightseeing in Lhasa.
Day 04: Drive to Gyantse (3950m) 261 km.
Day 05: Sightseeing and drive to Shigatse (3900m) 90 km.
Day 06: Sightseeing and drive to Shegar (4050m) 244 km.
Day 07: Drive to Zhangmu (2300m) 181 km.
Day 08: Drive to Kathmandu (1400m) 123 km.Fixed Departure (ex-Kathmandu)
Dates on request – these can change but the tour is regularly taking placeThis tour can be joined from Beijing or Lhasa.Flight: rates (not included) – subject to changeTOUR COSTAll Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itineraryPlease ask for the current Tour CostPayment.
1. On acceptance – Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) – according to the tour – by bank trnsfer or cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly withour Partner company organising your tour in the country of your choice, to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in the country of your choice (or on Acceptance) – 50% of the cost is payable in US$ (or the currency of the country) by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to the company in the country of your choice.
3. On arrival in the country of your choice – the remaining 50% is payable, in US$ (or the currency of the country) by Credit Card or Cash. Cancellation Charges
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of £100 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable.Included in the Cost
- Tibet – Hotel Dhoodgu or similar in Lhasa and best available en-route with breakfast
Excluded from the Cost
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- Tibet – Transportation by 4 WD Land Cruiser (Toyota 4500, the best available in Tibet)
- Tibet – Travel permit and border transfer.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- All transportation in the Philippines by land, sea private vehicle
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Tibet – personal clothing or equipment
- Tibet – expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due any reason
- Tibet – Hotels in Kathmandu
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to/from your country and airport transfer
- International and Domestic economy airfares in Asia, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners