Thai BMW Bike Tours
1 day Elephant Tour
Day Tour Itinerary
You commence tour with a super highway ride from Chiang mai, heading North to Mae Rim passing small Thai towns.First stop is at an Orchid and Butterfly farm, then you continue on to Elephant camp, where you will see an elephant show, before continuing the mountain pass where you ride thru small Thai cities and farm land, then head off to visit a Hmong hilltribe village at the top of the mountain. Here you can explore Hmong daily village life, before continuing to Sa-Moeng for lunch.You then descending the mountain where you will enjoy the spectacular views of the mountain and valley. Descending to a Thai Village, you meet local Thai people before continuing to Chiang Mai.
Day Tour Includes: fuel, lunch, BMW motorcycle with insurance, professional guide and all entrance fees, Accident cover insurance up to THB 50,000, Life insurance up to THB 500,000. Not included in Day Tour: hotel, additional personal travel insurance, medical insurance, drinks, snacks.
TOUR COST – All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £150 per person. Any number of tours can be combined and only ONE Acceptance Payment, per person,is payable.
Cost per person from Thai Baht 9600 as per itinerary
On application for the current Tour Cost or see separate Tour Price page
Service includes: BMW F650 GS or R1200 GS, lunch, fuel, guide, all entrance fees Early morning hotel pick up and a BMW safety riding orientation. You commence tour with a super highway ride from Chiang mai, heading North to Mae Rim passing small Thai towns. This section familiarizes rider with the BMW motorcycle.
Payment. 1.On acceptance – £150 per person Acceptance Payment (non refundable) by cheque payable to “S W & M Miller” Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with Thailand Executive Travel, Thailand to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in Thailand, or on Acceptance – 50% payable in thai Baht, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to Thailand Executive Travel, Thailand. 3. On arrival in Thailand – 50% payable, in Thai Baht, by Credit Card or Cash.
A credit card charge may apply
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable. 30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable. 25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount. Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost – where applicable
- Accommodation (if included on Tour Itinerary) on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Transfers, entrance fees, and tours by air conditioned car/minibus
- Train journeys where applicable –
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ or Thai Baht are quoted, the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
- Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature: table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international or domestic airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners
General note: All elements included in this quotation are subject to availability until the booking is made. The hotels/ services as quoted may change when giving you the final confirmation, based on current availability.