14 days / 13 nights
Day 01. Arrive Jakarta continue to City tour, then check in to the hotel (Santika premiere ).
Day 02 Jakarta – Bandung ( B, L ) Breakfast at hotel, then depart to Bandung by executive train, arrive Bandung continued to City tour with lunch and check in to Savoi Homan hotel.
Day 03 Bandung ( B, L ) Breakfast at hotel and depart for day tour to visit Mt Tangkuban Perahu And Seater hot spring , lunch at local Restaurant ( back to hotel )
Day 04 Bandung – Yogya ( B,L ) , by train. Breakfast at hotel, then catch executive train to Yogya, picnic lunch on the train, Arrive Yogya at 3 PM and check in to the hotel ( Santika Premier or Losari coffee plantation )
Day 05 Yogya ( B, L ) Breakfast at hotel, depart for Borobudur & Dieng Plateu, with lunch at local restaurant. Back to the hotel.
Day 06 Yogya ( B, L ) Breakfast at hotel, depart for City tour to include visiting Prambanan Hindhu Temple, lunch at local restaurant.
Day 07 Yogya – Bromo ( B,L ) Breakfast at hotel, depart to Surabaya by executive train, then overland to Bromo with lunch en route. Check in at Bromo cottage.
Day 08 Bromo – Ijen ( B, L ) Early morning tour to Bromo to include Jeep and horse ride, back to hotel for Breakfast, then overland to Ijen with lucnh enroute. Check in at Ijen Resort.
Day 09 Ijen ( B. L ) Breakfast at hotel, depart for tour to climb mt Ijen with different scenery Enroute. Back to hotel for lunch, afternoon free.
Day 10 Ijen – Banyuwangi – Lovina. ( B, L ) Breakfast at hotel, depart by overland to Lovina ( Bali ). Lunch enroute and stay overnight at Puri Bagus Lovina.
Day 11 Lovina – Ubud. ( B, L ) Breakfast at hotel, depart for day tour visiting Lake Bedugul with the Ulundanu temple in the lake, fruit & vegetable market, lunch at local restaurant. Then drop off at Pertiwi Bungalow.
Day 12. Ubud – Sanur ( B, L ) Breakfast at hotel, depart for fullday Kintamani tour with lunch and watch the Kecak dance and drop off at Segara Village Hotel.
Day 13. Sanur ( B, D ) Breakfast at hotel, afternoon depart for Sunset in the scenic south of Uluwatu for watching the Sunset and dinner at the Jimbaran Café . Day 14. Sanur – Apt ( B ) Breakfast at hotel, then depart to Airport to catch the onward flight.
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £150.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
On application for the current Tour Cost
Payment. 1. On acceptance – £150 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”. Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Associate Company in Bali to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in Bali or on Acceptance – 50% payable in US $, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to Bali
3. On arrival in Bali– 50% payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash.
Please Note: A credit card charge may apply of 2.5 %.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable. 30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable. 25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount. Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners