Day 01 :Arrival Solo -Yogyakarta- Prambanan – Magelang (no meal)
Arrival at Adisoemarmo, Solo International airport by Silk Air (MI) , welcome and greetings service then directly transfer to Magelang with a stop at a magnificent 9th century Hinduist temple of Prambanan which is also well known as Rorojonggrang. Afterwards continue drive to the hotel for check in *** Lunch & dinner at own arrangement *** Accommodation at the LOSARI COFFEE PLANTATION
Day 02: Magelang – Coffee Plantation (picnic lunch)
08:00 Joining daily 01 hour morning Yogya lesson and tasting the traditional “jamu” herbal drink before having breakfast After breakfast, coffee plantation tour with neighbouring village discovery. On your bikes or by foot if they prefer go on a beautiful ride to Candi Umbul hot spring baths through stunning country side. Car will pick you up here and drive you to the beautiful Sekarlangit waterfall where you can swim and *enjoy a healthy picnic. Back to the resort by car. Afternoon tea & coffee will be served while relaxing *** Dinner at own arrangement *** Accommodation at the LOSARI COFFEE PLANTATION
Day 03 : Magelang – Gedung Songo half day visit (B)
Breakfast at hotel 08:00 Departure from the hotel for a half day exclusive excursion to the Gedung Songo Shrines on horse back and excursion on small lorry train through stunning Java countryside. Refreshing drink (soft drink & mineral water) in Ambarawa train station museum will be served before returning to the hotel. *** Lunch & dinner at own arrangement *** Accommodation at the LOSARI COFFEE PLANTATION
Day 04 : Magelang – Yogyakarta – Borobudur Sunrise – Malang (Breakfast box)
04:00 Wake up very early in the morning for early rise and drive to Borobudur, know are the biggest Buddhist temple in the world and visit some other temple complex such as Pawon and Mendut temple. Continue ride on Andong (traditional horse riding) cart and visit the local villages around the area. Then continue driving to Malang with optional lunch stop at a local restaurant. *** Lunch & dinner at own arrangement *** Check in and overnight at TUGU MALANG
Day 05 : Malang – Banyuwangi – Ijen Resort (B)
After breakfast at the hotel we continue the trip to Ijen about 6 hours drive via Lumajang and Jember with the possibility to having optional lunch stop in Jember. We continue drive to Kalibaru stop for the plantation tour as it is famous with Java’s finest coffee Arabica and Robusta varieties, cacao, clove and rubber. Proceed to Banyuwangi and directly check you in to Ijen Resort for overnight. *** Lunch & dinner at own arrangement *** Overnight at IJEN RESORT
Day 06: Ijen Resort – Denpasar (B)
05.00 AM After an early wake-up call and breakfast, a four wheel drive vehicle carries you through the rural villages, coffee and clove plantations and then into one of Java’s last rainforests. Humidity, wildlife, giant ferns and big trees cover the slope of the mountain, to arrive at the Park Ranger’s post to begin the 90 minute hike to Ijen Crater, along a shady track with spectacular views. The stunning view is unveiled at 2883 meters altitude. The lake eerie colour and smoke wafting from bright yellow sulfur deposits create the landscape desolate, barren and vibrantly alive. Watching miners descend into the crater and re-emerge carrying up to 80 kilos of ore on bamboo basket along the treacherous path. Afterward walk down the mountain. Return to the hotel for refreshments. 14:00 Departure from the hotel for Ketapang reaching the ferry to Gilimanuk Upon arrival in Gilimanuk, we directly transfer you to the hotel in Bali for check in. (We highly recommend you to stay on the North coast of Bali, Pemuteran or Lovina. Hotels and resorts can be suggested). NOTED: Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
Hotel to be used – subject to availability:
LOSARI COFFEE PLANTATION
Address : PO Box 108 Magelang 56100, Cetral Java, Indonesia Phn.+62 (298) 596333 / Fax.+62 (098) 592696 www.losaricoffeeplantation.com
East Java – Indonesia Phn.+62 (341) 363891 / Fax +62 (341) 362747 www.tuguhotels.com
IJEN RESORT & VILLAS
Address : Randu Agung, Banyuwangi / East Java – Indonesia Phn.+62 (0333) 429000 / Fax.+62 (0333) 420800 www.ijendiscovery.com
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200. Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary On application for the current Tour Cost -2010
1. On acceptance – £150 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by bank transfer or cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”. Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Associate Company in Bali to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in Bali or on Acceptance – 50% payable in US $, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to Bali
3. On arrival in Bali– 50% payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash.
Please Note: A credit card charge may apply in certain countries.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable. 30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable. 25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount. Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners