Tour Itinerary Kochi – Kumarakom – Periyar – Marilikulam – Kochi DAY 01 Kochi
Arrive Kochi. Meet and transfer to hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight hotel.DAY 02 KOCHI (Cochin)
After breakfast sightseeing city tour. Evening – enjoy a performance of Kathakalli Dance the classical dance drama of Kerala.DAY 03 KOCHI-KUMARAKOM
Transfer by surface and boat to Kumarakom in Kerala’s backwaters. On arrival check into the Coconut Lagoon for 4 nights. Overnight at the hotel.DAY 04 KUMARAKOM
At leisure. Overnight at the hotel.DAY 05 KUMARAKOM
At leisure. Overnight at the hotel.DAY 06 KUMARAKOM
At leisure. Overnight at the hotel.DAY 07 KUMARAKOM-ALLEPPEY-PERIYAR
Transfer by boat to Alleppey and by surface to Periyar. On arrival check into the Spice Village (adjacent to Periyar National Park) for 3 nights.DAY 8 PERIYAR
Enjoy an afternoon safari on Lake Periyar. Overnight hotel.DAY 19 PERIYAR
At leisure. Overnight at the hotel.DAY 10 PERIYAR-MARILIKULAM
Morning transfer by surface to Marilikulam on the Spice coast of Kerala. On arrival check into the Marari Beach Resort for 3 nights.DAY 11 MARILIKULAM
At leisure. Overnight hotelDAY 12 MARILIKULAM
At leisure. Overnight hotelDAY 13 MARILIKULAM–KOCHI
Today you will transfer to Kochi airport for your flight to UKSEASON:
All year.Temperatures in South India do not usually drop below 26o or rise above 34o.Hottest period April/May.
Monsoon June/July.Also available BANGARAM ISLAND RESORT, LAKSHADWEEP ISLANDS – 2
00 nautical miles off the S W coat of India in the Arabian Sea. Accommodation is individual beach huts. Offers scuba diving, deep sea fishing, sailing, snorkelling, water sports. Temperature min 27o – max 32o TOUR COST
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200.Cost per person on twin share basis as per itineraryOn application for the current Tour CostPayment.
1. Acceptance Payment £200 (non refundable) by bank transfer or cheque payable to “S W & M Miller” Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with Vacation India, India to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in India (or on Acceptance) – 50% of the cost is payable by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to Vacation India, India.
3. On arrival in India
– the remaining 50% is payable, by Credit Card or Cash.Cancellation Charges
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of £100 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable.Included in the Cost
Excluded from the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing, room and breakfast basis at the hotels specified,
- Any single room subject to a supplement shown.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned car.
- Services of an English speaking local guide at all places
- Entrance fees at all places of visit, monuments and National Parks (except camera fees)
- Porterage at airports and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Prices quoted in US$ and the UK pounds price shown is based on current exchange rates.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the programme.
- Any international airfare or any airport taxes.
- Any Government or State taxes subsequently introduced.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Christmas or New Year Dinner.