Tour Itinerary – Summer Promotion 2010
Best of India in 7 days
Delhi, Jaipur & Agra: each 2 nights stay
Offer Validity: To 30th September 2010 Day 1: Arrive Delhi Meet and greet service at Delhi International airport You are met by Creative Travel representative and he will escort you to the hotel by an air conditioned car . Overnight
Day 2: In Delhi Full day tour of Old Delhi and New Delhi After breakfast tour of Old Delhi commences with a visit to Raj Ghat, the memorial site of the Mahatma Gandhi; Jama Masjid the largest mosque in India (outside visit), Red fort and Chandni Chowk, the bustling and colourful market of the old city, enjoy a rickshaw ride the normal mode of transport in this part of Delhi. In the tour of New Delhi visit Humayun’s Tomb and Qutub Minar. The tour includes drive past India Gate and parliament house (with photo stops) and the various Government buildings and embassies. Overnight
Day3 Delhi / Jaipur (Drive; 205 kms – 4½ hrs approx) Drive from Delhi to Jaipur Drive from Delhi to Jaipur. Known as the “Pink City”, Jaipur is the capital of the colourful state of Rajasthan. It has the distinction of being a well planned and laid out city. Jaipur is one of the main centres for shopping in India especially with regard to textiles, jewellery, stones & carpets. Overnight
Day 4 in Jaipur Morning excursion to Amber fort Jaipur city tour Proceed towards Amber Fort which is a marvellous example of Rajput architecture with its terraces and Ramparts reflected in the Maota Lake below. Go up to the fort in a jeep. The interior of the fort has various Royal halls decorated with intricate ivory, mirror and glass work complemented by exquisite wall paintings. Visit the City Palace Museum which has a collection of robes of royal princes, carpets, and an armoury of old weapons, miniature paintings portraying court scenes, battle scenes and processions, Also visit Jantar Mantar (an observatory built in 1726 AD). Photo visit at the Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Overnight
Day 5 Jaipur / Agra (Drive: 235 kms – 6 hrs approx.) Jaipur to Agra en route visiting Fatehpur Sikri Drive to Agra via Fatehpur Sikri (located close to Agra) visit hall of public audience. It is a veritable fairy tale city and its ‘ruins’ are still in a pristine condition. Continue drive to Agra, on arrival check in at the hotel. Overnight
Day 6 In Agra Visit Agra City and to the World famous Taj Mahal Visit Agra City and enjoy the sights and sounds in the busy local markets. The trip culminates with a visit to the magnificent monument of love – Taj Mahal, built by an emperor in memory of his beloved queen. Its marble exterior reflects rose and golden tints at sunrise and sunset, while it is dazzling white during the day. It is impossible to visualize the Taj Mahal in any surrounding others than its paradoxical garden. Overnight
Day 7 Agra/ Delhi (Drive: 265 kms – 5 hrs approx.) Optional Taj by sunrise. Later drive from Agra to Delhi Assistance on departure to onward destination Drive from Agra to Delhi, transfer to international airport to connect flight for onward destination. Note: Sightseeing visits can be readjusted depending on arrival / departure flight details.
Offer Validity: to 30th September 2010
Participating hotels: Good 4 Star Subject to availability Delhi Maidens Hotel http://www.maidenshotel.com/ Agra Trident http://www.tridenthotels.com/agra/index.asp Jaipur Trident http://www.tridenthotels.com/jaipur/index.asp
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
All prices include Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200
4 Star Hotels No of person Per person 02 person £649 PP 03 person £618 PP 04-06 person £609 PP 07-09 person £604 PP Single room supplement £257 per single extra over and above twin sharing price Includes Entrance fees at monuments £47 per person No international or domestic Flights included.
Supplement Optional Upgraded room category accommodation is available at the following supplement rate Maidens Hotel Upgrade to Premier Room £15 per room per night Trident Agra Upgrade to Deluxe Pool View Room £9 per room per night Trident Jaipur Upgrade to Deluxe Lake View Room £9 per room per night Trident Udaipur Upgrade to Deluxe Pool View Room £9 per room per night
Payment. 1.On acceptance – £200 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by cheque payable to “S W & M Miller” OR by International Bank Transfer to UK Bank Account or in euro to French Bank Account
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with Creative Travel Delhi, India to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. You pay eight weeks prior to arrival in India, or on Acceptance if earlier – 50% of the total in US $, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to Creative Travel, India.
3. On arrival in India – 50% payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash. Cancellation Charges Before 60 Days: Full Refund. 60 – 46 Days: 25% of the Tour Cost. 45 – 31 Days: 50% of the Tour Cost. 30 – 16 Days: 75% of the Tour Cost. 15 days to Day of Departure: 100 % of the Tour Cost or No Refund. Acceptance Payment non refundable
Important note: In case the programme includes 5 Star Deluxe hotels like Oberoi Resorts and Taj Hotels or similar standard, full cancellation fee will be applicable if the cancellation received less than 35 days of the arrival date.
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Jeep ride at Amber fort in Jaipur
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature: table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners
General note: All elements included in this quotation are subject to availability until the booking is made. The hotels/ services as quoted may change when giving you the final confirmation, based on current availability.