Day 01 Arrival Denpasar – Ubud (no meal)
Arrival in Denpasar at Ngurah Rai International Airport, then transfer to your hotel in Ubud
*** Lunch & Dinner at own arrangement*** Accommodation at KOMANEKA RESORT /UBUD HANGING GARDENS /UMA UBUD
Day 02-03 : Ubud – Free at Leisure (B)
After breakfast at hotel the rest of the day will be free at leisure or joining the optional tour via our hotel representative *** Lunch & Dinner at own arrangement***
Accommodation at KOMANEKA RESORT /UBUD HANGING GARDENS /UMA UBUD
Day 04 : Ubud – South Bali (B)
After breakfast at hotel the rest of the day will be free at leisure until the check out time to the beach resort in the south
Upon arrival in the south then directly transfer to the hotel for check in. Accommodation at PURI SANTRIAN /JIMBARAN PURI BALI / FOUR SEASON JIMBARAN
Day 05-07 : South Bali – Free at leisure (B)
After breakfast at hotel the rest of the day will be free at leisure or joining the optional tour via our hotel representative *** Lunch & Dinner at own arrangement*** Accommodation at PURI SANTRIAN /JIMBARAN PURI BALI / FOUR SEASON JIMBARAN
Day 08 :South Bali – Airport (B)
After breakfast at hotel the rest of the day will be free at leisure until the check out time to airport for your onward destination.
NOTED: Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road conditions and room availability.
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200. Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary On application for the current Tour Cost – 2010 SILVER 3 Star Compulsory New Year Eve USD 89 net/person
Puri Santrian, address: Jalan Danau Tamblingan, Sanur, Phn. +62 (361) 288009, Fax. +62 (361) 287101, www.santraian.com Komaneka Resort, address: Jalan Monkey Forest, Ubud, phn. +62 (361) 976090, Fax. +62 (361) 977140, www.komaneka.com
GOLD 4 Star
Hotel address: Jimbaran Puri Bali, address: Jalan Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Phn. +62 (361) 701605, Fax. +62 (361) 701320, www.jimbaranpuribali.com Ubud Hanging Gardens, address: Buahan village, payangan, ubud, Gianyar, Phn. +62 (361) 982700, Fax. +62 (361) 982800, www.ubudhanginggardens.com
DIAMOND 5 Star
Hotel address: The Samaya, address: Jalan Laksmana, Seminyak, Kuta, Phn. +62 (361) 731149, Fax. +62 (361) 731203, www.thesamayabali.com Uma Ubud, address; Jalan Raya Sanggingan, Banjar Lungsiakan, Kedewatan Ubud, Gianyar, Phn. +62 (361) 972448, Fax. +62 (361) 972449, www.uma.como.bz
1. On acceptance – £200 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”.
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Associate Company in Bali to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in Bali or on Acceptance – 50% payable in US $, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to Bali
3. On arrival in Bali– 50% payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash.
Please Note: A credit card charge may apply in certain countries.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable. 30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable. 25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount. Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners