Grade: Easy Best Season: Year round Trip Code: CACSR3
This is a fantastic cycle tour of the majestic Angkor temples for those with limited time who wish to see the highlights of this ancient kingdom on the relaxed pace of a bicycle! You may choose your standard of accommodation in Siem Reap.
DAY 1 Angkor Wat and Grand Circuit (Cycle 20 km) Cycle to the incredible temples of Angkor (approx. 17km), where we will discover the majestic temples of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Takeo, Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm.
DAY 2 Bantey Srei – Bantey Samre (Cycle 80 km) Leave early morning to visit Angkor Wat main temple. Then cycle 40km to the ruins of Banteay Srei, finishing the day with a spectacular sunset at the hilltop temple of Phnom Bakheng.
DAY 3 Rolus Group and Floating Village (Cycle 52 km) Cycle out of the town to the Rolous temple group. Along the way visit Prasat Bakong, Prasat Preah Ko and Lo lei. After leaving Rolous Group, cycle to the Arran Rangsey Pagoda to rest before continuing to the main road to the floating villages. Late in the afternoon cycle back to Siem Reap.
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit per person.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
On application for the current Tour Cost Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary CACSR3
ALSO AVAILABLE Best Season: Mainly year round MINI ANGKOR ADVENTURE (4 days) Grade:Moderate Trip CodeCAMAD4 CYCLING CAMBODIA (8 days) Grade:Moderate Trip Code: CACPN8
1. On booking an Acceptance Payment/Deposit per person (non refundable) by cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”. Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Associate Company in Vietnam to whom payment for the tour is made. 2. You pay eight weeks prior to arrival in Cambodia or on Acceptance – 100% payable in US $, by International Bank Transfer to Vietnam
Cancellation Charges 35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable. 30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable. 25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount. Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Use of mountain bicycle.
- Reasonable supply of bottled water.
- All transfers, transport and sightseeing excursions as outlined in the itinerary.
- Services of an English speaking tour leader throughout
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners