HANOI – BA BE – CAO BANG – LANG SON – HANOI
Grade:ChallengingTrip Code: VACNE5Best Season: Year roundCycle through the breathtaking north-east region of this culture-packed programme. Explore the tranquil Ba Be National Park and Ban Gioc waterfalls. Enjoy the unforgettable hospitality of minority villages and cruise on the crystal clear waters of Ba Be Lake. This tour explores an incredibly beautiful area boasting waterfalls, rivers, deep valleys, lakes and caves set amid towering peaks and the friendly Zao, H’mong and Tay minority tribes. Day 1: Hanoi – Ba Be (cycling distance 42 km)
Drive to Ba Be Lake National Park, 270 km north of Hanoi. After arriving at the small town of Phu Thong we cycle the remaining 42 km to the guesthouse. (L,D)Day 2: Ba Be – Cao Bang (cycling distance 50km)
Drive to a private boat for a cruise on the lake. Swim in the crystal clear waters before a sumptuous lunch on board. Then travel to Cao Bang and enjoy part-cycling on the scenic passes along the way. (B,L,D)Day 3: Cao Bang – Ban Gioc – Cao Bang (cycling distance 80 km)
We’ll cycle and visit the natural wonders of Ban Gioc Water falls and Nguom Ngao Cave. We return to Cao Bang in late afternoon where we spend the second night in town. (B/L/D)Day 4: Cao Bang – Lang Son (cycling distance 80km)
After breakfast, we bid Cao Bang farewell and get on our saddle again for a great ride onto the border town of Lang Son, a booming trade town. The afternoon will be spent exploring Nhi Thanh Cave, Tam Thanh Pagoda and the Dong Kinh market. (B/L/D)Day 5: Lang Son – Hanoi
Travel back to Hanoi. There will be a chance to cycle part of the way for eager cyclists. Along the way we will make numerous photo stops as we pass through charming hill tribe villages. (B/L)TOUR COST – All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £150.Cost per person on twin share basis as per itineraryPlease ask for confirmation of the current Tour Cost Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary VACNE5
One person travelling alone US$898
(Excludes Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £150)
Twin Sharing Per Person US$531
(Excludes Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £150)
Four persons Per Person US$464
(Excludes Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £150) ALSO AVAILABLE – Best Season: Mainly year round
CYCLING MAI CHAU (3 days) Grade: Moderate Trip Code: VACMC3
CYCLE Mekong Delta (3 days) Grade: Challenging Trip Code: VACNE5
CYCLE HANOI TO HUE (8 days) Grade: Moderate Trip Code: VACHH8
NORTHERN BIKE DISCOVERY (9 days) Grade: Challenging Trip Code: VACNW
TRAILS OF VIETNAM (15 days) Grade: Moderate Trip Code: VACTOV
NORTHERN VIETNAM MULTI-ADVENTURE Grade: Moderate Trip Code: VANVMA
(13 days) Payment.
1. On acceptance
– £150 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”. Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Associate Company in Vietnam to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. You pay eight weeks prior to arrival in Vietnam – or on Acceptance
– 50% payable in US $, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to Buffalo Tours
3. On arrival
– the balance of 50% payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash.Please Note: A credit card charge may apply in certain countries. Cancellation Charges
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable Included in the Cost
Excluded from the Cost
- All hotel accommodation using 2 star hotels
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers and transport
- Use of mountain bicycle
- Services of an English speaking tour leader throughout
- Sightseeing excursions as outlined in itinerary
- Reasonable supply of bottled water in ice box on vehicle
- Train journeys where applicable
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners