Trip Code: LCCT3
Day 1 Luang Prabang – Ban Na Kham – Ban Houay Tan – Ban Chan Neua – Ban Peaw
Depart from Luang Prabang and cycle downhill to the boat landing to cross the Mekong River by boat to Ban Xieng Man. Cycle to Ban Na Kham, known for growing sugarcane and cooking sticky rice in bamboo. There is time to have a look around and maybe sample this snack. Continue to Ban Houay Tan (Khmu village). Lunch is prepared by our local cook. After lunch, cycle to the surrounding area of Ban Chan Neua to see how pottery is made and head to Ban Peaw for the night (L,D)
Day 2 Ban Peaw – Ban Na – Ban Som Sisomphou – Ban Mok Prai – Ban Phou Luang Tai
After breakfast prepared by a local family, we cycle through rice paddy field to Ban Na and stop for lunch at Ban Somsisomphou where we walk over to a spot that defies nature. Believe it or not, it is a superannuated and aged mango tree that is over 500 years old! After feeling young again, we transform from biking to trekking. Surpassing some rice fields, we then cross a stream. Trekking about 2 ½ hours up hill through Ban Mok Prai (Hmong village), we finally arrive to Ban Phou Luang Tai (Hmong village) where we will stay over night in a simple guesthouse.(B,L,D)
Day 3 Ban Phou Luang Tai – Ban Houay Pong – Ban Muang Kham – Luang Prabang
Following breakfast, we start our last day’s trek through the forest to Ban Houay Pong (Khmu village) to relax and have lunch. We then continue to Muang Kham village that produces riverweed (a tasty snack only harvested in the dry season). From here, we take a 20 minute boat ride back to Luang Prabang. (B,L)
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
Please ask for confirmation of the current Tour Cost
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary LCCT3
1. On booking, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”.
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Associate Company in Vietnam to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. You will pay twelve weeks prior to arrival in Laos – or on Acceptance – 100% of the cost payable in US $, by International Bank Transfer to Vietnam
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in a Home Stay.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers and transport
- Services of an English speaking guide.
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners