China Highlight Tour – Beijing/Xian/Guilin /Shanghai
12 days/11 nights
Day 1 Arrival / Beijing Transfer via: International flight on your arrangement Upon your arrival at Beijing airport, our local guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. The rest of the day is free at your own leisure.
Day 2 Beijing Today you will first visit the historic Tiananmen Square, and then the magnificent Forbidden City, and Summer Palace Optional night show: Kongfu Show GBP12 /pax
Day 3 Beijing Transfer via: Domestic flight on our arrangement Today you will have a full day visit to the majestic Great Wall (Simatai Section). Optional night show: Peking Opera GBP12 /pax
Day 4 Beijing / Xian After breakfast, you will visit Hutongs by rickshaw; lunch will be served in one of the local people’s home during the tour, when you can learn how to make dumplings. In the afternoon, take the afternoon flight to Xian. Upon your arrival, our local guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel.
Day 5 Xian Today, you will first visit the incredible life-size Terracotta Warriors and Horses after lunch visit the Banpo Village and Banpo Museum. Optional night show: Tang Dynasty Show GBP12 /pax
Day 6 Xian / Guilin Transfer via: Domestic flight on our arrangement After breakfast, you will have a tour to the Ancient City Walls; ride a bike on the Wall to feel the charm of the wall before your onward flight to the next destination–Guilin. Upon your arrival at Guilin, our local guide will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Optional tour: you can choose to have a bicycle tour in the Wall. GBP12 /pax
Day 7 Guilin Today’s excursion will bring you to the Elephant Trunk Hill, the Fubo Hill and the Reed Flute Cave. Optional tour: Cruise on the tow Rivers and four Lakes of Guilin. GBP11 /pax
Day 8 Guilin After breakfast, drive to Zhujiang Pier (about 40-minute drive) to start the boat cruise along the tranquil Li River which is the highlight in Guilin until you get to Yangshuo County. Free time in the afternoon after checking in the hotel in Yangshuo. Optional night show: Impression Liusanjie. GBP14 /pax
Day 9 Guilin / Shanghai Transfer via: Domestic flight on our arrangement Enjoy free time in Yangshuo until our guide meets you and help you transfer to Guilin airport (2-hour drive) for your flight to Shanghai. Upon your arrival at Shanghai, our local guide will meet you and escort you to the Hotel.
Day 10 Shanghai Today you will first visit the Shanghai Museum, Yu Garden, Yuyuan Market, the Bund and the Nanjing Road. Optional tour: Cruise on the Huangpu River. GBP11 /pax
Day 11 Shanghai Today you will first visit the Shikumen Old house, visit the Oriental TV tower and Children’s Palace. Optional night show: Acrobatic Show. GBP12 /pax
Day 12 Shanghai / Departure Transfer via: International flight on your arrangement Free in the day until our local guide escorts you to the airport for your flight to your sweet home. Service ends.
TOUR COST – based on Hotels shown below – subject to availability – GB Pounds
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
Price on application for the current Tour Cost.
We can tailor and amend this tour to suit your wishes at no extra cost, apart from additional days, sightseeing, etc.
Hotels included subject to availability:
|City||3 star||4 star||5 star|
|Beijing||Harmony Hotel*** Tel:010-65285566 Fax:010-65598993 Add:No 58, Suzhou Hutong, Youtong Road, Dongcheng Area, Beijing http://www.harmony-hotel.com.cn/index.htm||Jianguo Garden Hotel **** Phone: 65286666 Fax: 65225261/65225262Zip Address: 17,Jiannei dajie,Beijing, China 100020 Web：http://www.jianguogardenhotel.com||PRIME HOTEL***** Tel: 010-58169999 Fax: 010-58169966 Add: No. 2 Wangfujing Street, Beijing zip code:100006 http://www.primehotel.cn|
|Xian||Orient Hotel **** Tel: (029)87654321 Fax: (029)85261768 Add：Xiaozhai Road, West, Xi’an Shaanxi 710061, China http://www.orienthotel-xian.com/||Hotel Royal Xi’an**** Address: No.334 East Avenue, Xian, China, 710001 Telephone: (86)29 8723 5311 Website: http://www.hotelroyalgardenxian.com||Sheraton Xi’an Hotel ***** Phone: 84261888 Fax: 84262983 Address: Fenghao Road, Xi’an, Shaanxi, China 710077 http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/index.html|
|Guilin||Osmanthus Hotel *** Tel: 86-773-3832261 Fax: 86-773-3844328 http://www.glosm.com/eindex.htm Add: South Zhongshan Road, Guilin, Guangxi, China 541002||Guilin Park Hotel**** Tel: 86-773-2558899 Fax: 86-773-2822296 Add: 1, Luosi Hill, Guilin, Guangxi, China 541001 http://www.parkhtl.com||Lijiang waterfall Hotel***** Tel:86-773-2822881 2823050 Fax: 86-773-2822891 1 north shahu road Guilin china http://www.waterfallguilin.com|
|Yangshuo||New Century Hotel*** Tel: (0773)8829819; 8829814(sales) Fax: (0773)8829809 Add:Pantao Road, Next to Yangshuo Park, Yangshuo, Guilin, China, 541900 Web：http://www.ysxsj.com/||Hotel Paradise **** Tel: 0773-8822109; Fax: 0773-8822106 Add: 116, West Street Road, Yangshuo, Guilin, 541900, China www.paradiseyangshuo.com|
|Shanghai||Jiulong Hotel*** Tel：86-21-65418228 Fax：86-21-65413311 Add：No.601 Liyang Road Shanghai China 200031 Website: http://www.Jiulonghotel.net||Holiday Inn Downtown Shanghai(Plaza Wing)**** Address: No.285 Tianmu West Road, Shanghai, China, 200070 Telephone: (86)21 6353 8008 Fax:(86)21 6353 0671||HUA TING HOTEL & TOWERS ***** Phone: 86-21-64391000 Fax: 86-21-62550830 Address:Caoxibeilu, Shanghai, China 200030 http://www.huating-hotel.com/ht/|
Payment. 1. On acceptance – £200 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) to “S W & M Miller” by Bank Transfer. Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Associate Company in China to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in China or on Acceptance – 50% payable in US $, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to China
3. On arrival in China – 50% payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash. Please Note: A credit card charge will apply.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable. 30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable. 25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount. Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change, from Beijing-Xian, Xian-Guilin, and Guilin –Shanghai.
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners
- China Life Tourist Accident/Casualty insurance
- Surcharge if you pay with your credit card