Cambodia (PNH REP 02) – 4 days Applicable for: A group of minimum 2 persons Day 1, Bangkok – Phnom Penh (-/-/-) Transfer from hotel to the airport for own morning flight to Phnom Penh, flying time approximately 1 hour. Visas will be processed upon arrival following which clients will be met by our local representative. Transfer to hotel and check in before starting a sightseeing tour around the city which includes Wat Phnom, Raung Damrei Museum and National Museum of Ancient Fine Arts, Royal Palace & the Silver Pagoda. Day 2, Phnom Penh – Siem Reap (B/-/-) Transfer to the airport for an own morning flight to Siem Reap. Check in to hotel and start the sightseeing with a tour of Rolous group, Bakong, Prah ko, and Lolei temples. In the afternoon visit Angkor Wat for a full tour of the temple complex and enjoy watching Sunset on Phnom Bakheng. Day 3, Siem Reap (B/-/-) In the morning visit Banteay Srey temple. Follows by visiting South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon temple complex. Day 4, Siem Reap (B/-/-) In the morning visit Prah Khan, Neak Pean, Pre Rup, Takeo, and Taprohm temples. Transfer to airport for own departure flight Termination of the tour. Departure day: Daily departure, year round. Remark: The tour program is subject to change without prior notice, in case there is any change of flight schedule. List of preferred hotels (subject to availability): First Class Hotels
- Phnom Penh Sunway hotel (Deluxe), FCC hotel (Ta Prohm room).
- Siem Riep Angkor Century hotel (Superior), FCC hotel (Garden View), Shinta Mani Hotel (Superior).
- Phnom Penh New York Hotel (Standard), Royal Palace Hotel (Standard), Mittapheap Hotel (Superior)
- Siem Riep Salina hotel (ROH), City River (Superior), Monarch Angkor (Standard).
TOUR COST . Subject to confirmation of 2010 prices on Booking and an Acceptance Payment of £200 per person – payable once..for any number of touyrs or modules. Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary First Class Hotels Per Person US$411 excludes Acceptance Payment (approx£387.00 which includes Acceptance Payment £200) Tourist Class Hotels Per Person US$342 excludes Acceptance Payment (approx £237.00 which includes Acceptance Payment £100) Subject to confirmation on Booking and an Acceptance Payment of £150 per person Payment. 1.On acceptance – £200 per person Acceptance Payment (non refundable) by cheque payable to “S W & M Miller” Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with ETC, Thailand to whom payment for the tour is made. 2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in India, or on Acceptance – 50% payable in US $, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to ETC, Thailand 3. On arrival in Thailand – 50% payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable. 30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable. 25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount. Acceptance Payment non refundable Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing, room and breakfast basis at the hotels specified,
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- Porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- The UK pounds price shown is based on current exchange rates.
Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the programme.
- Any international or domestic airfare or any airport taxes.
- Any Government or State taxes subsequently introduced.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees