Day 01 Arrive Bali,
Meet and transfer to ubud for 2 nts stay at Pertiwi Bungalow or similar. Day 02. Ubud ( B, D )
Breakfast at hotel, Afternoon depart for Ubud and surrounding Artisant village tour, then dinner at Casa Luna Restaurant. Day 03 Ubud – Beach Resort ( B, L ).
Breakfast at hotel, depart for fullday Besakih Temple tour with lunch enroute. Stop will be made at Klungkung village with it traditional justice hall, bat cavé temple, then drop off at the beach resort in Sanur, stay overnight at Sanur Beach hotel or similar. Day 04 Sanur ( B, L )
Breakfast at hotel, depart for enjoying fullday land cruise tour visiting the unspoilt area heading the north west centre part of Bali. Stop at the village house for refreshment
Lunch is served in the forest of Bambu and coffee tree. Day 05 Sanur, ( B , D )
Breakfast at the hotel, afternoon depart for sunset in the scenic south with dinner at Jimbaran café of typical Balinese Grilled Sea Food. Day 06 Sanur ( B, L )
Breakfast at hotel, depart for fullday cruise to Lembongan with lunch, tour visiting sea weed farming, traditional man made house under the ground. Day 07 Sanur ( B, D )
Breakfast at hotel, whole day at leisure, evening dinner at hotel Day 08 Sanur – Airport ( B )
Breakfast at hotel, depart to Airport for onward flight. TOUR COST
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £150. Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary On application for the current Tour Cost Payment.
1. On acceptance
– £150 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”.
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Associate Company in Bali to whom payment for the tour is made.2. Eight weeks prior to arrival in Bali or on Acceptance
– 50% payable in US $, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer, direct to Bali
3.On arrival in Bali– 50% payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash.Please Note: A credit card charge will apply of 2.5 %.Cancellation Charges
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundableIncluded in the Cost
Excluded from the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable
- Domestic economy airfares, indicated in the itinerary, are subject to change.
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ are quoted the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners