12 days/11 nights
Hanoi-Sapa-Halong Bay-Hue-Danang-Hoi An-HCMC (Saigon)
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL
Arrival in Hanoi. Welcome and transfer to your hotel. First contact with the capital, orientation tour: the Hoan Kiem Lake, the Ngoc Son pagoda, dedicated to the genius of Literature. We further visit the Tran Quoc Pagoda, built in 6th century, then the Quan Thanh temple, dedicated to the Tran Vu genius.
Strolling in the old quarter of the 36 corporations, real heart of the Old Hanoi, where all the street names starts with the word “Hang “ that reminds to the product or the job that people were practicing in the past. Overnight at your hotel.
DAY 02: HANOI, VISIT OF THE CITY / LAO CAI (B, L, _)
Deeper visit of the Capital and discovery of its colonial and traditional atmosphere: The marble mausoleum, the One Pillar pagoda, erected by king Ly Thai Tong, the Ho Chi Minh house in stilts, the temple of literature built in 11th century, considered as the first University of Vietnam.
We continue our visit in the afternoon: the ethnographic museum, rickshaw tour in the old quarter of the city. Water puppet show, then transfer to the railway station for Lao Cai. Overnight on board.
DAY 03: LAO CAI / SAPA (B, L, _)
Early arrival at Lao Cai, transfer by road to SAPA. Check-in at your hotel, breakfast. Then visit of the Sapa market, pedestrian walk up to the H’mong Cat Cat Village. Lunch in town. In the afternoon, we visit the TaVan and Lao Chai villages. Overnight in Sapa.
DAY 04: SAPA / BAC HA / LAO CAI / HANOI (B, L, _)
Drive to Bac Ha to visit a very colorful market. This day must be a Sunday. Lunch at Bac Ha, drive to Lao Cai to take night train back to Hanoi.
DAY 05: HANOI / HA LONG (B, L, _)
Early arrival in Hanoi, transfer to our hotel to enjoy breakfast. Road to HA LONG, registered at world heritage by UNESCO in 1944. Cruising on a traditional junk through the wonderful sceneries. Sea food lunch on board. Visit the marvelous caves, Overnight at the hotel.
DAY 06: HA LONG / HOA LU (B, L, _)
After breakfast, road to Hoa Lu, old capital of Vietnam. Overnight at your hotel.
DAY 07: HOA LU / HANOI / HUE (B, L, _)
Visit of the temples of the Dinh and Le dynasties, original and splendid architectural work, then the site of Thung Nang. Boat trip on flat bottom boats, through the peaceful sceneries. Lunch at Hoa Lu. Bicycle rides or cart ride, driven by a buffalo, through the country side. Back to Hanoi. Transfer to the railway station to take the S1 train for Hue. Overnight on the train.
DAY 08: HUE (B, L, _)
Arrival at Hue in the morning. Transfer to your hotel to enjoy breakfast. We start to visit HUE, that still keeps the imperial charm. Boat trip on the Perfume River and visit the Thien Mu Pagoda. It is the oldest and most beautiful religious construction of HUE, the Imperial City, surrounded by large moats, with the South Gate, the palace of Supreme Harmony, the Forbidden City, where the Emperor used to live with his close family. In the afternoon, we visit Minh Mang’s mausoleum.
DAY 09: HUE / DANANG / HOIAN (B, L, _)
Heading to Hoi An, passing through the “pass of he Clouds”, Arrive in Danang, visit of the CHAM museum, that gathers the most beautiful collection of CHAM sculptures. Our journey continues to Hoi An. Lunch, visit of Hoi An City, previously called Faifo, classified at the world heritage by UNESCO. HoiAn is a perfect example of Vietnamese classic architecture, with the covered bridge, the houses of precious wood, dating from the 17th century, the communal houses of the congregations of Canton and Phuc Kien, and the numerous silk shops; bicycle rides thru the cozy old little streets. Overnight at hotel.
DAY 10: HOIAN / DANANG / SAIGON (B, L, _)
Fly to Ho Chi Minh city or Saigon, the pearl of the Far East Orient. Ho Chi Minh city or Saigon has numerous architectural works, worth of interest: The Central Post Office, colonial construction in 1886, the “Notre-Dame” Cathedral, with neo-roman inspiration, and red bricks imported from Marseille (France), the Reunification Palace, former residence of the general governor of Cochin China, the municipal theatre, the lively Ben Thanh Market, and the busy Chinese quarters with shop and stalls, selling all kind of goods.
DAY 11: SAIGON / BEN TRE / SAIGON (B, L, _)
Day excursion on the luxuriant environment of the Mekong Delta. Boat trip through the branches of the river, the canals, the typical villages, the orchards. Short drive with horse driven carts, tasting of local products, tropical fruits and tea with honey. Lunch and return to Saigon.
DAY 12: SAIGON / DEPARTURE (B)
Free at leisure till departure. End of our tour services.
TOUR COST – All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
|Program VVT 03: VIETNAMESE MOSAICS (12 days 11 nights)|
|Land tour price per pax base on USD $ Valid until 30 Sep 2010|
|Hotel Class||2 Persons||3-6 Persons||7-14 Persons||15-20 Persons||21+ Persons||SGL/SUP|
|4 star hotels||1146||1039||888||790||762||325|
|3 star hotels||1025||918||767||669||641||215|
Supplement for flight from Danang to Saigon: DAN/SGN = $80.00/ person subject to change
Please ask for confirmation of the current Tour Cost after 30 September 2010
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200
– The above tariffs are subject to change accordingly to the increasing of gasoline cost till 30th day prior to the date of departure
– The above hotels are subject to change accordingly to the availability of the hotels
1. On acceptance – £200 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by bank transfer or cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”.
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Partner Company in Vietnam to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. You pay eight weeks prior to arrival in Vietnam, or on Acceptance – 50% of the total in US $, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer.
3. On arrival in Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos– the balance of 50% is payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash.
Please Note: A credit card charge may apply.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable -Hanoi / Lao Cai / Hanoi (night train) & -Train ticket from Hanoi to Hue (night train)
- Boat trip
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ or Thai Baht are quoted, the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
- Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature: table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Supplement for flight from Danang to Saigon: DAN/SGN = $80.00/ person subject to change
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners
All elements included in this quotation are subject to availability until the booking is made. The hotels/ services as quoted may change when giving you the final confirmation, based on current availability.