DAY 01: ARRIVAL IN HANOI (_, L, _)
Arrival in Hanoi – transfer to your hotel. Orientation tour: The Hoan Kiem Lake, the Ngoc Son Pagoda, dedicated to the genius of Literature. Visit the Quan Thanh Pagoda, dedicated to the Tran Vu genius. Strolling in the old quarters of 36 corporations, the heart of the Old Hanoi. Visit of the temple of Literature. Back to your hotel.
DAY 02: HANOI / HA LONG (B, L, D)
Visit Hanoi before coach to Ha Long: Have a glance at the marble Mausoleum, the One Pillar pagoda. Proceeding to Ha Long, one of the World Heritage recognized by UNESCO since 1994. Cruising on a traditional junk, and visit Ha Long Bay through the wonderful sceneries. Lunch with a variety of seafood. Bach to your hotel.
DAY 03: HA LONG / HANOI (B, L, _)
After breakfast, get back to Hanoi. On the way, we visit the But Thap Pagoda.
Water Puppet show in Hanoi, back to your hotel.
DAY 04: HANOI / HOA LU / HANOI / HUE (B, L, _)
Depart to Hoa Lu, the old capital of Vietnam. Go to the Thung Nang site. Boat trip through the peaceful landscapes: canals and rice fields to reach a magnificent cave. Lunch at Hoa Lu. Bicycle rides through the country side. Drive back to Hanoi. Transfer to the railway station to take the night train S1. Overnight on board.
DAY 05: HUE (B, L, _)
Arrival in Hue the next morning. Transfer to your hotel to enjoy breakfast. We start to visit Hue, that still keeps the imperial charm. Boat trip on the Perfume River and visit the Thien Mu Pagoda. It is the oldest and most beautiful religious construction of Hue, the Imperial City, surrounded by large moats, with the South Gate, the palace of Supreme Harmony, the Forbidden City, where the Emperor used to live with his close family. In the afternoon, we visit Minh Mang’s Mausoleum.
DAY 06: HUE / DANANG/ HOI AN (B, L, _)
Coach to Hoi An, passing through the “Pass of the clouds”, Arrive in Danang, visit to CHAM Museum, where gathers the most beautiful collection of CHAM sculptures. Our journey continues to Hoi An. Lunch, visit to Hoi An City, previously called Faifo, classified at the world heritage by UNESCO. HoiAn is a perfect example of Vietnamese classic architecture, with the covered bridge, the houses in precious wood, dating from the 17th century, the communal houses of the congregations of Canton and Phuc Kien, and the numerous silk shops; bicycle rides thru the cozy old little streets. Overnight in our hotel.
DAY 07: HOI AN / DANANG /SAIGON (B, L, _)
Proceed to Danang airport, to take the flight to Saigon, Pearl of Far East . Ho Chi Minh city or Saigon has numerous architectural works, worth of interest: The Central Post Office, colonial construction in 1886, the “Notre-Dame” Cathedral, with neo-roman inspiration, and red bricks imported from Marseille (France), the Reunification Palace, former residence of the General governor of Cochin China, the Municipal theatre, the lively Ben Thanh Market and the busy Chinese quarters with shop and stalls, selling all kinds of goods.
DAY 08: SAIGON / BEN TRE / SAIGON (B, L, _)
Day excursion in the luxuriant scene of the Mekong delta. Boat trip in small yawl, through the riverside of the Mekong, its canals, villages, orchards. Short trip on horse cart. Tasting local products, tropical fruits and tea with honey and a small glass of “Happy Water” – rice alcohol style Vietnamese. Lunch on a typical island restaurant of the delta, back to Saigon.
DAY 09: SAIGON CITY (B, _, _)
Free at leisure. Transfer to the airport. End of our services.
TOUR COST – All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200.
Cost per person on twin share basis as per itinerary
|Program VVT 01: FRAGRANCES OF VIETNAM (9 days 8 nights)|
|Land tour price per person based on USD $ Valid until 30 Sep 2010 All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200|
|Hotel Class||2 Persons||3-6Persons||7-14Persons||15-20Persons||21+ Persons||SGL/SUP|
|4 star hotels||943||864||750||677||655||348|
|3 star hotels||786||707||593||520||498||162|
Extra – Domest flight-Supplement for flight from Danang to Saigon: DAN / SGN = $80.00/ person Subject to change
Please ask for confirmation of the current Tour Cost for 2010
All Tours are subject to an Acceptance Payment/Deposit of £200
– The above tariffs are subject to change accordingly to the increasing of gasoline cost till 30th day prior to the date of departure
-Supplement for flight from Danang to Saigon: DAN / SGN = $80.00/ person – subject to change
– The above hotels are subject to change accordingly to the availability of the hotels
1. On acceptance – £200 per person, Acceptance Payment/Deposit (non refundable) by bank transfer or cheque payable to “S W & M Miller”.
Your Contract for all tour arrangements is directly with our Partner Company in Vietnam to whom payment for the tour is made.
2. You pay eight weeks prior to arrival in Vietnam, or on Acceptance – 50% of the total in US $, by Credit Card or International Bank Transfer.
3. On arrival in Vietnam/Cambodia/Laos– the balance of 50% is payable, in US $, by Credit Card or Cash.
Please Note: A credit card charge may apply.
35 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of US$200 per person will be applicable.
30 days notice of cancellation a fee of 25% of the total amount will be applicable.
25 days notice of cancellation a fee of 50% of the total amount will be applicable
Less than 25 days notice incurs the full amount.
Acceptance Payment non refundable
Included in the Cost
- Accommodation on a twin sharing basis in the hotels mentioned above or equivalent – subject to availability.
- Any single room subject to supplement shown.
- Room and breakfast basis – or meals as indicated in the itinerary (B), (L) and (D)
- Full board at Wildlife Park if applicable.
- All transfers, sightseeing and excursions by air-conditioned vehicle where appropriate.
- Services of an English speaking local guide (or a naturalist in National Parks)
- Entrance fees at monuments and parks where applicable
- Train journeys where applicable – Train ticket from Hanoi to Hue (night train)
- Boat trip
- One bottle water a day per person
- Basic porterage at airports, rail stations and hotels (not tips).
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Where US$ or Thai Baht are quoted, the UK pounds price shown is for comparison only and is subject to change.
- Excluded from the Cost
- Expenses of a personal nature: table drinks, laundry, telephone calls, Internet charges, mineral water, tips, shopping etc.
- Any other meals or services not mentioned in the itinerary or ‘includes’ list.
- Any international airfares to India and Asia
- Any airport taxes where applicable in each country
- Domest flight-Supplement for flight from Danang to Saigon: DAN / SGN = $80.00/ person
- Any subsequent increase in airfares, fuel costs, monuments/sightseeing fees.
- Any other taxes subsequently introduced by Government, State or Tourist Ministry.
- Travel Insurance
- Visa Fees, if applicable, in any country
- Any Christmas, New Year and Gala Dinners
All elements included in this quotation are subject to availability until the booking is made. The hotels/ services as quoted may change when giving you the final confirmation, based on current availability.